31st Annual Education Conference to be held October 25th – 27th, 2018
Note: Your registration fee includes electrical, if needed.
Registration & Cancellations:
Cancellations are subject to a $150 administration fee and must be received in writing no later than September 5, 2018 from the first date of conference in order to receive a refund. No refunds will be issued after that date.
Important Information Regarding Guests:
We are offering attendees an opportunity to have their spouse/guest attended the following Conference Events:
Thursday Welcome Reception, Friday Luncheon & Friday Exhibitor’s Night for a total fee of $150.00.
The Following Conditions Will Apply Without Exception:
- Guests may not be an employee of a Credit Union, Vendor or any affiliate of the CCUCC.
- Guests must be 18 or older to attend.
- Guests of attendees are required to register at the same time as the attendee they are accompanying.
- Guests will be provided with a Guest Badge, which must be displayed all times.
- Guests are not eligible to attend Educational Sessions or participate in any raffles.
The CCUCC reserves the right to disallow the Guest rate.
For Additional Attendees or any Questions – Please Contact:
KeyPoint Credit Union
ph: (408) 731-4136